🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Number of applicants decreased - what does it...
Page options
polyniki
Community Member

Number of applicants decreased - what does it mean?

Hello lovely people,

I placed a proposal for a job and I am checking the stats from time to time. It reached 23 applicants. Today it shows 5 applicants and one interview. Is this some error, or can a client hit on reject proposal and thus reduce the number of active applications?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, If they reject you get a notification called "Your proposal to the Job....was declined"

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
rohan999
Community Member

Hi Polyniki,

Yes, they can. They can reject proposal. And when they reject the number of applicants will decrease. In the past they short listed the preferreble freelancers but now a days they rejected the others who they don't prefer. Thanks.

Hey Rohan, 

thank you! If the client rejects a proposal, will the freelancer be notified? I was wondering if I am one of the 5 remaining of if I have been rejected already.

Thanks!

Yes, If they reject you get a notification called "Your proposal to the Job....was declined"

Thank you!

petra_r
Community Member

The client can also archive proposals which then does NOT trigger any notice to the freelancer, but archived proposals are also no longer counted, not just declined ones.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths