Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of jobs completed incorrectly shown

rolludesig
Community Guru
Rahul V Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1 of 13

hi all,

this issue was brought to notice of upwork support earlier and i was told it is sorted but i thought of checking it again and it is not sorted.

the problem is when i see my profile it shows 

Work History

43 hours worked
818 jobs

while in a proposal my client see the attached as my work history which is just 37 jobs and i have been specifically mentioning in my proposal that i have completed 800+ jobs..

this automatically make client reject my appilication as he/she thinks i am providing false information:( and i was incorrectly told by upwork support that this issue is resolved:(

joynul33
Community Guru
Joynul A Member Since: Jun 27, 2015
2 of 13

Hi Rahul ,

Please contact with customer support they will restored it ASAP .

Thanks

@Rahul V wrote:

hi all,

this issue was brought to notice of upwork support earlier and i was told it is sorted but i thought of checking it again and it is not sorted.

the problem is when i see my profile it shows 

Work History

43 hours worked
818 jobs

while in a proposal my client see the attached as my work history which is just 37 jobs and i have been specifically mentioning in my proposal that i have completed 800+ jobs..

this automatically make client reject my appilication as he/she thinks i am providing false information:( and i was incorrectly told by upwork support that this issue is resolved:(

Joynul
saydou
Community Guru
Kamaludin M Member Since: Aug 22, 2015
3 of 13

I was hearing this the other day but didn't take it serious, can a moderator confirm if this is a bug or it is by design. Thanks.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 13

Hi Rahul,

Sorry for the late reply, I'm following up on your report. Our team will fix the issue as soon as possible.

To add, while I was checking I noticed your proposal is recommended.

Untitled
rolludesig
Community Guru
5 of 13

hi vladmir

thanks a lot for the update..yeah please fix this issue at the earliest as its already been 3-4 days since this issue was reported.

and regading the recommended proposal yeah i think most of mine are recommended but cant this be removed ? and i have noticed certain issues as well. 

one issue is at times i tried checking bidding higher/lower than the range and even after 24 hours the range was not updated with one bid amount which raise a doubt whether the bid is posted or seen by the client?

secondly even after using around 100 connects sometimes there are no replies/projects while sometimes it is difficult to manage projects and it is happening almost every month which further creates doubt that at times bids are getting hidden 

finally it was great to see the bidders name in projects so that one can make sure that his/her bid is posted..if these issues can be sorted no doubt upwork will be the best place to work.

really awaiting for your reply

regards

Rahul

rolludesig
Community Guru
6 of 13

hi vladimir

one last issue is in my proposals work history and feedbacks show feedbacks from elance jobs dating back to 2012 show before the recently completed jobs at upwork.

i have already closed all the jobs at elance but dont know why they show before recent projects/feedbacks at upwork..but this issue is only with proposals, if i view my profile otherwise it shows correctly including number of jobs

regards

Rahul

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 13

Hi Rahul,

Depending when you closed your Elance jobs, it can take a bit to update their status on your Upwork profile. If you've closed the jobs that are currently shown as active, please contact Customer Support and our team will take a look.

Regarding the bid range and the proposal you mentioned, I can reiterate the reply our agent already posted on your ticket and confirm your proposal was updated as expected. Furthermore, I'll also reiterate that proposals are being delivered and clients do see your proposals among other candidates.

Lastly, I'd like to ask you to avoid reposting questions/requests our Support team has already addressed, and encourage you to keep communicating through the existing support tickets if you have any additional questions.

Untitled
rolludesig
Community Guru
8 of 13

hi vladmir

please check the following:

https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01715c6f50bef1156a

I have updated my proposal as $221..and see its not showing in the bid range and what further creates doubt is out