🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Number of jobs has been reduced. What can be ...
Page options
jayawardhane-sup
Community Member

Number of jobs has been reduced. What can be the reason?

Hi.Recently no of jobs on my expertise has been reduced. What can be the reason? I can only see few jobs related to my area after upwork updated the system. What can be the reason? can anyone tell me what should i have to do to complete my profile perfectly. thank you

2 REPLIES 2
tlbp
Community Member

Supun J wrote:

Hi.Recently no of jobs on my expertise has been reduced. What can be the reason? I can only see few jobs related to my area after upwork updated the system. What can be the reason? can anyone tell me what should i have to do to complete my profile perfectly. thank you

Well, first, the US President started a trade war. Then, someone blew up a bunch of oil fields in Saudi Arabia. Also, there's that whole Brexit/no-Brexit thing going on. Plus, VCs have started souring on throwing billions of dollars at startups that can't seem to make it through the IPO process without self-destructing. And, most recently, several major companies have announced layoffs. 

Bubbles are bursting. 

:(.  Hmm. Hope market will become stable . Can you please tell me what are the things i should improve in my profile? thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths