cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O% fees on Upwork

Highlighted
Md Razob A Member Since: May 22, 2017
1 of 6

I have received a message from Upwork on May 4 that as a top rated freelancer if I can bring a new client to Upwork with my personal invitation link, Upwork will apply 0% fees on the projects with that client. Is that offer available till now?

Snap 2017-05-22 at 23.53.55.png

Highlighted
Community Leader
Timothy S Member Since: Oct 19, 2016
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

This promotion is still available, but for a limited time. Upwork has not officially announced when the promotion period will end, but has stated that it will be available for a limited time.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
3 of 6

Thank you for your reply. I have brought a cleint on Upwrok with my personal invitation link and I am working for his project since may, 18. But today I see on my pending earnings section Upwork applies 20% fees as usal. How I can get the offer of 0% fee?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 6

@Md Razob A wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I have brought a cleint on Upwrok with my personal invitation link and I am working for his project since may, 18. But today I see on my pending earnings section Upwork applies 20% fees as usal. How I can get the offer of 0% fee?

Are you sure the client signed up with the link, not any other way, and did not previously have any other Upwork account?

Highlighted
Community Leader
Timothy S Member Since: Oct 19, 2016
5 of 6

Md Razob,

I recommend contacting support. The 0% fee only occurs when certain criteria has been met. At the time of this writing, the 0% fee approval process is still somewhat manual on Upwork's end. If it turns out that all the criteria has been met, they should be able to help you out, even with work that has already been logged.

Highlighted
6 of 6

Thank you for you solution.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS