🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Odd things going on with my account. 15 a...
Page options
sherlock26
Community Member

Odd things going on with my account. 15 active proposals listed on the front page. I filled out 8.

Hi,
There is something weird with my account. I have only 8 actual active proposals I know I filled out. However, on my front page where I look for work, it shows there are 15. Could someone else be using my account somehow? I notice I am no longer getting notices to apply for jobs from the Upwork agents.

The other two problems are that I don't see where I can boost proposals anymore. Is that option now discontinued?

Finally, a job I got a contract for, has just been closed or expired. But I have a working contract.
"A job that you submitted a proposal for, Need B2B Digital Marketing Writer For Blog, has been closed or has expired. Your proposal has been archived. 12:11 pm"

It is Monday, however. LOL!

Thanks!
Jennifer

Let me know what's going on. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jennifer,

Rest assured, your account is safe. We have a known problem with the active candidacy and our team will reach out to you to assist you further. 
Regarding the boosted proposals, this was a test feature that we ran for a limited amount of time. Our test has ended for now so we can study the results and learn. We plan to re-launch boosted proposals in the coming months. We will keep you posted!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jennifer,

Rest assured, your account is safe. We have a known problem with the active candidacy and our team will reach out to you to assist you further. 
Regarding the boosted proposals, this was a test feature that we ran for a limited amount of time. Our test has ended for now so we can study the results and learn. We plan to re-launch boosted proposals in the coming months. We will keep you posted!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Respected Community members,

My job feed is not showing current jobs, it shows jobs that are posted days ago or 10 hours ago. applying to such jobs there is low probability of winning the contract, either these job has zero client's activity or they've already hired some one. I've spent hours looking for the right job that fits my skill set but due to this inconvinence, I couldn't find one. If a specific keyword is entered, then very limited jobs are shown with the same issue. Kindly help me in this matter, that how can i approach to currents jobs with keywords that fit my skills and what should i do to get current job also let me know if it has anything to do with the browser itself.

Looking forward for community's response,

Kind regards,

Boniphace **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Hi Boniphace,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Just checking. You called me Boniphace. Is that the name you see with my account because that is not my name.

Do let me know. Thanks!!
Jennifer H.

Hi Jennifer,

Just to clarify, Nikola was responding to another user here on the same thread. I checked your account and your name here is a match and it's listed as Jennifer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you very much for your response!

Best,
Jennifer H.

Hi Goran,

Yay! My account is back to normal now. Thank you for the Upwork team fixing whatever the problem was in the background.

Have a great rest of the week and weekend.

Best,

Jennifer H.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths