cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odesk Team

Highlighted
Muhammad S Member Since: Jan 15, 2013
1 of 4
I can not explain about odesk team . They guide the freelancers in decent,lovely and with respect. All odesk team is very nice specialy guiders. I'm very thanful to odesk team. I'm sure I'll make something still I have not any job I hpe sooooo...
Highlighted
Doreen M Member Since: Mar 17, 2008
2 of 4
Are so jaw-droppingly obvious: A) Clean up your profile -- that means (1) removing the below-average tests (2) cleaning up typographical and grammar errors (3) remove ODESK from your overview it's oDesk (4) give me a reason to consider hiring you B) Education (1) clean up capitalization and spelling C) Portfolio Non-existent STOP using Odesk - it's oDesk
Highlighted
Jeff A Member Since: Apr 16, 2010
3 of 4
Hello Muhammad! It took me a few months to get my first job on oDesk when I first joined about 3 years ago, but after I got that first job, that's when things really started happening for me and my business. Be patient, my friend. This is a great environment, and you will get that first job and many others after that. Continue to improve your profile and apply to as many jobs as possible. Good luck!!! Jeff
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
German G Member Since: Jun 16, 2013
4 of 4
I think it was the second job the one that pulled the trigger. The website changed completely from one day to another.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS