cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odesk Test Retake

Bilal N Member Since: Jan 27, 2013
1 of 3
In my odesk test section. I have taken some tests in which I failed but it should give me retake option after one month but it is not showing up. What is the reason? For instance I have taken "Knowledge of Wordpress 3.1 Skill Test" on 29th September 2013 and its 2014 but odesk is not showing any retake option for this test. Please help. Please help me in this as I am looking forward to improve my profile further more.
Highlighted
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
2 of 3
Hi Bilal, You won't see a "Retake" option so to speak, you need to go back to the tests page, look up that test again and once you go the start page, the "Start" button should be active there so you can take the test. If you aren't able to start the test from there, please report to Customer Support. Hope this helps...
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Highlighted
Muhammad U Member Since: Jun 28, 2015
3 of 3

AOA, I have attempted a test of SQL on 24-Jan-2014 and I was not succeeded, now I want to re-take the test but I can't do that, even I have checked in the test list but SQL Test is not available. 

How to resolve this issue? 

Regards

Muhammad Uzair

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS