cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odesk account under review

Community Guru
Md Rahatur R Member Since: Apr 17, 2013
11 of 21
Welcome to the dark side Saiful! 4.77? Well 4.99 is also in this situation! God knows what will happen!
Gaurav L Member Since: Oct 1, 2014
12 of 21
I'm also in the same boat. I can't find my name in applicant list of job post on which I have applied before. I have given my best in all projects. I earned 4.87 star rating on 21 jobs in 5 months only. I am confused how they can put my account in reviews. It's annoying, very much annoying !!! If anyone of you get rid of this situation, please let others know how you managed all things. I'll do the same. Good Luck !
Narender S Member Since: May 15, 2014
13 of 21
my account is under review, but i have a open job for milestone price, my my client is missing for 13 days, he did not give me any reply about my submitted work,i know milestone time is 14 days, but odesk did not start my account reviews after this period, but after 14 days if i end this contract, or client give me bad feedback, then odesk review team takes this review as serious point, i am in problem, please help me..
Ace Contributor
Donna M Member Since: Aug 28, 2012
14 of 21
I am on review as well for no reason... I have over 2000 hrs never had to refund anyone, I have over all score 4.92 past 6 months only 5 star reviews even made it to Bronze. I had one open contact that I closed that was for not a big job and I have 3 on hold by clients because they wanted to use me again when they were ready otherwise dear oDesk the clients would have closed them. Now I have to close everything and contact my clients and let them know why I am closing otherwise they would not know and the clients were the one that wanted to keep it open So I get lose all my client because why???? ----No Reason!!!
Community Guru
15 of 21
There is a reason! That is odesk's faulty robot system.
Lutfur R Member Since: Feb 1, 2012
16 of 21
Hi Rahatur R. Are you sure that is odesk's faulty robot system? I am confused.
Community Guru
17 of 21
I have been reading lots of articles, blogs, news lately regarding the issue. And lots of good freelancers (not looser) are complaining that they can be no way under review and they are blaming the system.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
18 of 21
Hi Lutfur and Md. Rahatur, I am sorry for the frustration and confusion this issue has caused you. Let me clarify though, that accounts of some freelancers were placed under review not due to a bug or faulty system, but due to other reasons. These reasons can vary for different freelancers and we are not able to go into details here on the forums. Please, follow the instructions given to you in the notification in order for the review to be completed. Thank you for your patience.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
19 of 21
Hi Valeria, your reply is exactly the problem we are facing. No matter where (support ticket, forum) we post our problems we get the same type of reply. I understand that you cannot (and should not) post what is wrong with a profile in public. But when we ask you to explain in private you give the same generic reply which does not make any sense. We know that we have to follow the instructions for the review to be completed. But those who are the victims already told us that neither before or after the review you inform the freelancers what was wrong with the accounts. Worst, when you suspend some one's account without proper explanations. I am in touch with lots of freelancers who does not even know what was the problem with their account. At lease you should explain them in private. Let them defend for once.
Subroto S Member Since: Nov 7, 2014
20 of 21

oDesk has closed my account for bad client review.

As i see there is no bad review in my account. i have 5.00 rating point and no bad comments from my employers.

Even though oDesk has closed my account without assigning any reason.

Please guys tell me what to say.

Thank you all.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS