🐈 Community
iqbal-suleman

Odesk team app is not responding

Hi Guys, I was using odesk team since sep 2012 it was working properly but today when i signed in in odesk app it shows this message : ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Odesk team is not responding to self-check requests and is not operating properly. This can be caused by a internal error or high system load.If application starts responding again,this message will disappear automatically. Please click "Restart" to terminate the application now and start a news instance,or "wait" to dismiss this message and wait for another 30 seconds Alternatively, you may also notify us about this problem by submitting a ticket,which will automatically include debug information to help us identify a possible bug (Restart) (Wait) (Submit Ticket) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- please tell me urgently I have several hourly jobs active in odesk so please respond me as soon as possible. Thanks Suleman
1 REPLY 1
asajid

Hi Suleman, Please submit a ticket from within the tracker and include the logs (check the box that appears beneath the space where you add details about the problem).
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Learning Paths