cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer Expired

Malalai M Member Since: Oct 19, 2017
11 of 14

Hi, 

I am facing the same issue. I did a project without accepting the offer and when asking the client for a new offer, he says the amount is already deducted and if he makes a new offer, the upwork will deduct the amount again. Can you please help and solve this problem? Thanks

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
12 of 14

Hello Malalai,

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to the client for more information about the expired offer. In the future, please do not work on any contract until a contract is in place, and it is showing as an active contract on your My Jobs page.

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork.

- Mary
Untitled
Oleksandr M Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
13 of 14

Have the same problem. The offet is expired, but I don't understand if money are stil on Upwork or will be returned to my card

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 14

Hi Oleksandr,

Those funds will be automatically returned to the billing method you used for the deposit. The credit to your billing method will take up to five business days to appear. I checked this for you and refund was initiated on December 11th, you can check this under your transactions. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS