🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Offer not showing
Page options
def22a42
Community Member

Offer not showing

Hi, I was sent an contract offer from a client and it is not appearing on my Upwork messages or Upwork offer page.

It was resent twice ,yet it still doesn't appear on my offer or message .

What can be the problem. The client asks that I contact Upwork support to know what can be done to resolve the error.

Please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chibuzor,

I can see one offer in your messages. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chibuzor,

I can see one offer in your messages. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
def22a42
Community Member

Hi, I still can't see my offer in my page. I just got another offer this evening, even though I didn't see it in my offer, I received the message so I was able to accept it but it's still snot showing in my offer. The offer I wrote about was sent since last week then another one resent this morning . This particular one I didn't even receive any message . So what I am saying is ,I should have  2 offers now but I can't even see any of it .

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chibuzor,

Thanks for clarifying your concern. We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into this and assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
def22a42
Community Member

Thank you so much. Have gotten my issue resolved. 

2ef6e059
Community Member

client not able to see my offer or proposal which i sent 

Mae D wrote:

client not able to see my offer or proposal which i sent 

How do you know that? Have clients told you they can't see your proposal (not your offer, freelancers can't send offers). 

c089b4e3
Community Member

I can't see an offer and someone said they sent me one. Is there a way to contact customer service?

Hi Suzanne,

I have checked and I can see that you were able to accept an offer. We had a known issue about this earlier today but I can confirm that it's been resolved so you should be able to receive offers from clients. Please don't hesitate to communicate with the team through this support ticket or in your email if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
8fa4dc95
Community Member

Offer not showing

I got an offer this morning from a client. I accepted the offer but is not showing on my padge .Is still 0 offer

Hi Okeye,

I have checked and I can see a Contract that you've accepted dated 17- November. Can you please confirm if you're referring to a different offer? You can see your Contracts and offers on your All Contracts page. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ericaandrews
Community Member

Another way to access any offers you have:  Go to the menu 'Find Work' then  'Proposals' and then look under 'Offers' right up at the top.    That's where I usually access mine because the UW messenger hasn't been acting right for a while, especially on the phone app

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members