🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Offer
Page options
radmilashanovska
Community Member

Offer

Hi Upwork

I need a help

On May 7, 2019 I received a long-term job offer from Eliau Piha. But client asked me to make a free trial, and I didn't accept it. I have made different suggestions, I said let's start from the small budget for the first job and I said I will continue your job until you are say ok with it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a reply. I have an offer waiting on my profile, what should I do?

I am waiting for your respond, have a nice day.

Best Regards

6 REPLIES 6
versailles
Community Member

Flag the job for requiring free work and forget about it. That one is just looking for free work, there is no job.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Radmila S wrote:

Hi Upwork

I need a help

On May 7, 2019 I received a long-term job offer from Eliau Piha. But client asked me to make a free trial, and I didn't accept it. I have made different suggestions, I said let's start from the small budget for the first job and I said I will continue your job until you are say ok with it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a reply. I have an offer waiting on my profile, what should I do?

I am waiting for your respond, have a nice day.

Best Regards

You can wait until/if the client comes back and agrees to your terms, and if that doesn't happen, the offer will expire automatically, or you could decline it. That will have no negative effect on your profile. 

Thank you very much for your reply.

Radmila, additional information that should be of assistance to you can be found within the "Tips to Avoid Questionable Jobs" thread began by Lena, Community Manager.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Tips-to-Avoid-Questionable-Jobs/m-p/240833

There really is an absolute abundance of helpful information within this Community and Help and Support.

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I received a long-term job offer"

There is no such thing as a "long-term job offer"

Preston H wrote:

re: "I received a long-term job offer"

There is no such thing as a "long-term job offer"

Of course there is.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members