🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: On the Thumbs Down icon feed can you add ...
Page options
byork44
Community Member

On the Thumbs Down icon feed can you add a line?

Can a line be added to the Thumbs Down icon that reads 

"Client Hired and has not closed job"

I am seeing more and more of these where the client shows they have a Hire but the position is still open. 

Sorry but my time is precious and I am so discouraged when I read a posting and get excited about it then get to the bottom and they have hired. Althought it is not really "inappropriate" I am not sure where else to classify or report it.

OR can there be a filter added where we can remove all jobs from our search if they have a hire????? I see there is a filter already for Client history pertaining to Hires. Is there a way for the search to see that the Hire field is filled and if we check mark that box it removes all those jobs from our search????

Help I dont want to make anyone upset but it is frustrating. 

I  attached an example.

Thank you for the help

BYork

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Brigot,

Thanks for reaching out. Some clients need to hire more than one freelancer for their project that is why they kept their job posts open for more proposals. If you are not interested in these job posts anymore, you may skip them or if it is an invite, you may decline it and indicate your reason accordingly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Brigot,

Thanks for reaching out. Some clients need to hire more than one freelancer for their project that is why they kept their job posts open for more proposals. If you are not interested in these job posts anymore, you may skip them or if it is an invite, you may decline it and indicate your reason accordingly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members