🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Once your profile has been approved you can c...
Page options
mfaisalshahzad
Community Member

Once your profile has been approved you can choose a membership plan on this page.

Hello Support Team,

I am old freelance, and I joined a angency to work with, but now i want to upgrade my account to Freelance Plus and want to buy new connets, but whenever i try for it, always says " Once your profile has been approved you can choose a membership plan on this page. "

Please help me out.

13 REPLIES 13
ArjayM

Hi Faisal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I took a closer look at your account and can confirm that you were able to upgrade your membership to Freelancer Plus. It seems like you're all set! Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
47ffef3f
Community Member

Good day I have the same problem, can you help me with this issue?

Hi Daniil,

I checked and I see that you have already upgraded your membership plan. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hey! Good day. It seems that I have the same problem. Can you please help me?

Send an e-mail and they'll help you quickly.

enayet30
Community Member

Hi,

Good morning. I am also facing the same problem. Could you assist in solving this issue. Thank you.

-Enayet Hossain

Hi Enayet,

I checked, and it looks like you're an exclusive member of your agency. Please know that only the agency owner and agency admins have the ability to purchase Connects. Please reach out to them directly so that they can assist you with your agency Connects.

~ Joanne
Upwork
enayet30
Community Member

Hi,
Thank you so much for your kind reply but it shows "Once your profile has been approved you can choose a membership plan on this page". That means my profile is yet to be approved, right? Please advise me how to apply for the approval. Thank you.

Regards,
Enayet

Hi Enayet,

Are you looking at the Membership & Connects page from your freelancer profile? Remember that as an exclusive member of your Agency, you cannot buy Connects for your freelancer profile since all of your proposals are branded by the Agency you're part of. You must first switch to the agency profile by clicking your profile photo at the top right corner. If you go to the Membership & Connects page from there, you should be able to manage your membership plan and buy Connects, provided you have Admin permissions. 

I want to clarify that your Agency's current plan is the basic one, and while on that plan, you won't be able to buy additional Connects. Before you can do so, you must switch to the Agency Plus plan.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3a7aa578
Community Member

Hello 

I have the same problem 

Once your profile has been approved you can choose a membership plan on this page

I don't see possibility to upgrade 

Please help

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out to us and reporting this. However, I took a closer look at your account and confirmed that you're an exclusive member of an agency. Please know that Agency members who are exclusive work on Upwork only as part of the agency. This is the most common type of agency relationship. Your profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency's part in the working relationship clear to clients. This is the reason why you don't have the option to upgrade membership.

Don't worry! You may coordinate with the agency owner and business managers to update your exclusivity. They can log into your Upwork Agency account, and look under Settings > Members and Permissions. Feel free to check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
nameless111
Community Member

"Once your profile has been approved you can choose a membership plan on this page."
Have the same problem. Can't do anything. How does it fix? Thanks a lot.

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members