🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » One of my contract suddenly on hold position
Page options
padhiyarraj
Community Member

One of my contract suddenly on hold position

Hello Everyone,

I am working with my client for more than 3 to 4 months. Suddenly I got mail - Your contract is on hold position. Don't work further until it resumed. I know the problem is from the client-side. Is there anyone who can help me for the same?

I know there should be a problem with the client's payment process. But Is there anyone who can check and tell me the exact issues? So, I can suggest my client to do so.

Thanks,

Raj

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Raj,

Unfortunately I can't share details with you for another user. I can confirm that our team has already reached out to your client with more details about their problem and will assist them directly to resolve it as soon as possible. Once it's resolved the hold on your contract will be lifted as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Raj,

Unfortunately I can't share details with you for another user. I can confirm that our team has already reached out to your client with more details about their problem and will assist them directly to resolve it as soon as possible. Once it's resolved the hold on your contract will be lifted as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran, Thanks for the help !! I hope to get it's solved as early as possible. So I can get back to that project again.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members