🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » One of my jobs is not reflecting my milestone
Page options
bolajio
Community Member

One of my jobs is not reflecting my milestone

A job i worked recently and got paid a milestone on is not reflecting my milestone and was not re opened on my profile. Job**Edited for Community Guidelines**

15 REPLIES 15
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

Once you`ve opened your contract room you will be able to view your paid milestone under the section "Completed milestones". Your contract is also listed on your profile. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I need it to show on my profile, i see it in my contract when i open it, but it showing on my profile helps. My other jobs work that way, milestones reflect on my profile for clients to see.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

The contract is listed on your profile as well. Please clear your cache and cookies if you`re not able to view it.
At the moment the contract is not closed. Once the contract is closed you and your client will be able to provide feedback for each other. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Cleared my cache and it is still reflecting the same thing. Shouldn't it also say job in progress?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

I`m sorry about the confusion, but I`m still not sure what you`re referring to. I checked your contract and can confirm that everything is working as designed.
Please share more details with me if you have any additional questions. If private details are involved, feel free to reach out to me via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
bolajio
Community Member

Or is there a lag, the milestone happened yesterday? I can't send you a private message either. It is not going.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

I just sent you a PM as a test, you can reply directly from there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried responding to it and got the same error message about HTML. It is clearly from your end, the message is being blocked.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you, Im not sure why you`re experiencing an error. 
Regardless, could you please share more details with me about the confusion you have with your contract? What part of the milestone is not working as designed as well? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The job on my page is **Edited for Community Guidelines**.... It should reflect my earnings with the client of  $55 on my profile but it is not.

bolajio
Community Member

And strangely on my transaction it is showing July 6, it happened yesterday.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

You have 2 different contracts with the same title. One of the was closed and the other one is still open and is showing a job in progress. 
The total amount for both contracts is $50. To view more details about this go to My Jobs > All Contracts. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok i see that and it was $30 for one so it brings it to $55, so should i wait for the strange day of July 6 per my transaction history to come to have that resolved?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

All payments will need to pass our 5 days security period before they are available on your account. 
Please share more details with me and clarify your questions further so that I can advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So it will reflect on my profile then? Yes i know there is a processing time frame for payment, am more concerned about it reflecting on my profile.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members