🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Ongoing project not showing on my profile lik...
Page options
3da27c9b
Community Member

Ongoing project not showing on my profile like previous job did

Hi, 

It's been a week since a new contract of mine has been active. I've seen responses from people in this communitiy that says it only shows when payment has been made, but that doesn't make sense. The last job I had was showing as ongoing on my profile before I was even paid. This contract is the same: flat fee with the payment in escrow. Why is this one not showing up when the prior one did show up? Another freelancer I know on the platform who has been on it longer than me says all his jobs show up either in the ongoing tab or the completed tab. 

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Leita,

By design, the contract will show publicly only once at least $1 has been paid to the freelancer. For fixed-price contracts, it would be once the client releases the funds for the first milestone to the freelancer. If the money is still held in Escrow, the contract should not be showing on your profile.

Unfortunately, we can't check when the first contract started showing in your Work History retrospectively but if one of your future contracts starts showing before any money is released from escrow, could you please let us know and provide a screenshot so we could check?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I have the same issue. I have this client for the 3rd time and while he has sent me the first milestone, the earnings increased but the total number of jobs did not. The project did not show up on the "in progress" tab also. Can you help me with this?

Thanks,

Rico Arvin

If in any case you were wondering when did the client sent me the contract, it was June 13, 2022. I have approved the offer on the same day yet It's still not visible on my work history up to date.

Hi Rico,

Thank you for your message. I already see the said job in the work history section of your Upwork profile now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
usamamughal8
Community Member

Hey,

I recieved my milestone on my agency account from a client but it's still not visible on work history.

Please guide on next steps.

Best,

Usama Shahid

Hi Usama,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members