🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Only see old postings
Page options
rodney_suter
Community Member

Only see old postings

I used to see jobs posted minutes ago but now only see jobs posted more than 1 day ago. Anyone know what happened?

8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi Rodney,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks, i uploaded a picture of what I see.

Good afternoon, I used to see jobs posted minutes ago but now only see jobs posted more than 4 days ago. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Hi Laura,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork

Good morning, I still have the same problem of only seeing old posts that are not entirely related to my skills, I have already received support from Upwork and they told me that it was already solved, however, I very respectfully request your help in this problem . Thanks in advance.

Hi Laura,

I checked your account and I can see that you have an open ticket with our team. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions or informations you would like to share and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am also seeing some "old" job postings - more that 5-6 days ago and nothing new. It seems like my feed stopped refreshing and shows the same jobs that I saw a week ago. Can you check if there is some problem? I didn't change any settings. 

Edit: I also have a lot of jobs for languages that I didn't specify, e.g. Chinese, German, Swedish, when I only use English and Bulgarian. 

Hi Betina,

Could you please try saving some searches and clearing your cache and cookies to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members