🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am asking my client to not pay Upwork u...
Page options
thsuite
Community Member

Oops! Username is incorrect Error

Upwork Team, 

I have been getting this error from past one week and got logged out of the account. Neither my desktop app or mobile are working and I have an active contract where the money is held up now. 

I was in touch with an associate, but the response rate is super poor. Request you to kindly help me in this regard.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kiran, 

Please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share your account details with me so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kiran, 

Please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share your account details with me so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
thsuite
Community Member

Upwork blocked my account and sorry to say this, the response times have been super pathetic. 

I didnt get paid for this week (money is stuck, god knows where it is), so i am asking my client to further not pay upwork until the whole issue is resolved. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kiran,

I understand your frustration with this and rest assured, our team will continue to assist you further directly on your ticket.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No, they are not. They declined my ID twice and they send an invalid link, I have been firefighting on this for the last 3 days and spent my whole day on this.  

To be frank, I am really frustrated, what's the whole point of paying 1000's of dollars as a service fee when I cannot get basic customer service?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths