🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Oops! Username is incorrect.
Page options
shkodov-yuri
Community Member

Oops! Username is incorrect.

Dear Upwork,

I was logged out from upwork and can't login back. Error returns: "Oops! Username is incorrect." I had to create second account to get in touch with support.

Dear upwork please support me with fixing this problem. 

Thanks.

20 REPLIES 20
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yuri,

Could you please confirm if you`re receiving the same error if you try to log in with your email? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I can provide you my mail where i receive this error

please see screenshoot 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Yuri,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has reached out to you via email with more details. Feel free to respond directly from your email and our team will assist you further.

Since private details are involved unfortunately we can't discuss your case further in the Community.

I would also like to remind that posting private details publicly in our Community is not allowed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you for your response, please let me know respond time with those email communcation

Thanks,

Yuri.

Hi Yuri,

Feel free to post your questions directly on your email and our team will reach out to you as soon as possible, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you

I confirm that i have this error when log in with my email : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi!

My friend is facing the same problem. Seeing the message 'Oops! Username is incorrect.'  when trying to login to his account. Tried both Username & Email. And I can't send a private message to the support members with this account. Hope for a positive response.

Thank you!

Hi Anny,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri
andrii-homon
Community Member

I have the same problem.
The log in and e-mail (both) now don't work. I perfectly know the username and e-mail so I can't miss the point here.
Could I get help with this issue? I will share the personal info in personal chat/message because of Upwork community terms.
Thank you

Hi Andrii,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with your Username or email so that I can check your account and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

I have the same problem but I am not able to message you directly. I have set up a 2nd Upwork account so I could contact support. I don't think I can show my account details here so if you contact me I will provide you with the account details I am having trouble with. 

Ray

Hi Alfonso,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
anddy43
Community Member

Hello Upwork community! I have the same problem. When I tried to log in I had an error "Oops! Username is incorrect". Then I tried to write my second e-mail address and I observed that second is working, but it's profile is not fill and I don't use it (I think I created it about 2 years ago but I didn't fill and use it).

However, this second profile was useful for this message. Maybe I can't log in from my first because I have this second account? I apologize, I forgot about the second account and I'll delete it after this discussion.

Dear Upwork, could you help me with this error please?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrii,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket where you can share more details with us and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran.

vi_pich
Community Member

My friend has the same issue. He can't log in again as gets the error that his username is not correct. His username is **edited for Community Guidelines**. Please, check asap as he's working on a project and his client needs him to continue.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vitalij, 

Your friend may refer to their open ticket with the team if they have further questions about their account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

A colleague of mine is also having the same issue. If someone could help, it would be appreciated 🙂

Edit: He managed to fix it on his own. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Luis,

Please send me a PM by clicking my name and kindly share more infomraion so I can check this for you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths