Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops! Username is incorrect.

andrii-homon
Andrii H Member Since: Mar 31, 2019
11 of 21

I have the same problem.
The log in and e-mail (both) now don't work. I perfectly know the username and e-mail so I can't miss the point here.
Could I get help with this issue? I will share the personal info in personal chat/message because of Upwork community terms.
Thank you

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 21

Hi Andrii,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with your Username or email so that I can check your account and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
c620ce27
Alfonso S Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
13 of 21

Hi Goran

I have the same problem but I am not able to message you directly. I have set up a 2nd Upwork account so I could contact support. I don't think I can show my account details here so if you contact me I will provide you with the account details I am having trouble with. 

Ray

g_vasilevski
14 of 21

Hi Alfonso,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
anddy43
Andrii V Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
15 of 21

Hello Upwork community! I have the same problem. When I tried to log in I had an error "Oops! Username is incorrect". Then I tried to write my second e-mail address and I observed that second is working, but it's profile is not fill and I don't use it (I think I created it about 2 years ago but I didn't fill and use it).

However, this second profile was useful for this message. Maybe I can't log in from my first because I have this second account? I apologize, I forgot about the second account and I'll delete it after this discussion.

Dear Upwork, could you help me with this error please?

g_vasilevski
16 of 21

Hi Andrii,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket where you can share more details with us and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
anddy43
Andrii V Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
17 of 21

Thank you, Goran.

vi_pich
Vitalij P Member Since: Mar 24, 2020
18 of 21

My friend has the same issue. He can't log in again as gets the error that his username is not correct. His username is **edited for Community Guidelines**. Please, check asap as he's working on a project and his client needs him to continue.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
19 of 21

Hi Vitalij, 

Your friend may refer to their open ticket with the team if they have further questions about their account. 

-Avery
Untitled
luisratinho
Luis R Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
20 of 21

A colleague of mine is also having the same issue. If someone could help, it would be appreciated Smiley Happy

Edit: He managed to fix it on his own. Sorry for the inconvenience.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS