cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Job - Client not responding - Work hasn't started.

hgopalani

Hi!

I signed up for this job 3 weeks back. I did a project with this client last month and it was successful, he invited me to another job from a different account. I knew that I would be given the relevant details after accepting the job and I had to complete the work within 10 days (all this was mentioned in the offer, so I accepted it). After waiting for a week or so I tried to communicate the client but he didn't respond,

I have sent him 5 messages in the last 3 weeks but haven't got a response. I had to delay other commitments due to this, I really don't know how to go about this. I am willing to end the contract and initiate a refund but this may not go well. Can anyone please help me in this?

Thanks & Regards,

Himanshu

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Himanshu,

If your client isn't responding to your messages for a long period of time, you can consider ending the contract yourself, which would automatically refund the Milestone funds to the client's billing method.

Untitled

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
f_prpic

Why would you want to refund a client?

Just end the contract.

I am new to Upwork sorry, he created a milestone and I haven't done any work as I don't have any guidelines to work from. 

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Himanshu,

If your client isn't responding to your messages for a long period of time, you can consider ending the contract yourself, which would automatically refund the Milestone funds to the client's billing method.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Hi Vladmir,

Thanks I will end the contract then.

Regards,

Himanshu

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS