🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Opinions on how I can improve my profile?
Page options
j_rains
Community Member

Opinions on how I can improve my profile?

I just recently lost my "rising talent badge" for some reason, and I believe due to that, there has been a substantial decrease in landed jobs/clients reaching out to me. All my reviews are 5 stars and I'm very specific as to what I offer and have ensured it's not too broad.

But other than what I've done, I'm not sure how else to make my profile any better. I looked into taking the assessments but have been told they aren't really going to show anything because you can apparently cheat on them. 

So any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Justin R wrote:

I just recently lost my "rising talent badge" for some reason, and I believe due to that, there has been a substantial decrease in landed jobs/clients reaching out to me. All my reviews are 5 stars and I'm very specific as to what I offer and have ensured it's not too broad.

How many different clients have you had overall?

j_rains
Community Member

I believe it's 10-11 and one was a repeat.

allergywriter
Community Member

It's possible that the clients that gave you 5 stars publically were less generous in their private feedback.

That's what I thought, but I'm very communicative and luckily enough there "to my knowledge" hasn't been any roadblocks with any of my projects.

Maybe I'm just unlucky.

gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

Seems to me you should have a JSS by now. Apparently, there's a bug running loose in our stats pages. I wonder if your RT badge dropped off because you got a JSS but the JSS is not displayed right now because of the bug?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths