🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Optimzing my chances to become 'Expert-Vetted...
Page options
dikovhr
Community Member

Optimzing my chances to become 'Expert-Vetted'

Hi there,

I've been actively providing professional services on Upwork for over 5 years. I've worked with 150+ clients, earned multiple 6 figures, and never allowed my JSS to fall below 98%. Earlier this year, I earned the Top Rated Plus badge and have been very much looking forward to getting the chance to join the Expert-Vetted talent pool. I've been wondering if there are any particular prerequisites that I might be missing. Is there anything else I can do to maximize my chances of getting an invitation?

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Hristo,

Thank you for your message. We are inviting freelancers to be vetted based on their skills and reputation and also on the demand for their skills in our marketplace. Right now we are slowly rolling out this option but plan to gradually increase the number of freelancers we vet. The best way to get invited in the future is to create a complete profile, stay active on Upwork, and maintain a great reputation among your clients. We are initially prioritizing freelancers who have already been successful on Upwork (as indicated by Top Rated status and contract history) but will also expand to newer freelancers in the coming months. For more information, please visit our guide here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members