cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Option for live chat

M. Adeel G Member Since: Sep 5, 2017
1 of 11

Hi,
I can't see option for live char support, and i have done the live chat before. Can anyone tell me why i am facing this issue now?

Thanks.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 11

Hello M. Adeel,

You may send your concern through our Upwork Help Center and get in touch with our support team by simply clicking the Get Help button. Thank you.

Untitled
3 of 11

Yes i can but why live chat is not there ? Do they ended the live chat support for all? Or its been hidden for my account for some reason?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
4 of 11

@M. Adeel G wrote:

Yes i can but why live chat is not there ? Do they ended the live chat support for all? Or its been hidden for my account for some reason?

It is weekend. Your issue is not urgent or life-threatening. Issue a ticket if you must.

5 of 11

I didn't say i had any urgent issue, just wanted to know why its not there. Anyways thanks for mentioning that "weekend" thing!

Ace Contributor
Zac G Member Since: Nov 27, 2016
6 of 11

Its not there because its a weekend, the 24/7 support is only through tickets.

Highlighted
Foddy H Member Since: Mar 12, 2018
7 of 11

There is no help at the help chat. Nobody answers.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
8 of 11

Hello Foddy,

I'm sorry to hear that. You may post your concern here or send us, the Moderators, a pm so we can assist you with your concern. Thanks!

Untitled
Zackary P Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
9 of 11

I have been unable to get help or a response. It is getting very frustrating honeslty

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
10 of 11

re: "I have been unable to get help or a response. It is getting very frustrating honeslty"

We're here.

What do you need help with.

Maybe we can help you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS