screeler

Option of responding to feedback left by client

just wondering... 

When you have that option to reply to client feedback, is that public or is that 'secret' and does how does it reflect on the client's score? 

Also, if client doesn't leave public feedback do you respond to that non-feedback? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

@Mariska P wrote:

just wondering... 

1) When you have that option to reply to client feedback, is that public or is that 'secret' and does 2) how does it reflect on the client's score? 

3) Also, if client doesn't leave public feedback do you respond to that non-feedback? 

1) public

2) it doesn't, how could it, it's not a number or anything

3) huh? how would you you respond to something that doesn't exist? You can't respond to nothing. There is no "respond to this nothing" button.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r

@Mariska P wrote:

just wondering... 

1) When you have that option to reply to client feedback, is that public or is that 'secret' and does 2) how does it reflect on the client's score? 

3) Also, if client doesn't leave public feedback do you respond to that non-feedback? 

1) public

2) it doesn't, how could it, it's not a number or anything

3) huh? how would you you respond to something that doesn't exist? You can't respond to nothing. There is no "respond to this nothing" button.

thanks Petra.

just wondering because I had something else to say but maybe i'll just leave it; 

Yeah, you can't comment a non comment, so best left be....

Well I like to explore all options and no one can accuse me of thinking logically most days soooo.. lol...