🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Ordering a Payoneer Card
Page options
kaidt
Community Member

Ordering a Payoneer Card

Hi, I've heard from some of my friends that you could order a Payoneer card directly through Upwork and that it's a faster way than ordering it from Payoneer per se. I created a Payoneer account but the only way to get a card seems to add 100 USD to my Payoneer account and then apply for their Card. I was wondering if that's the only way right now or I can still order a card directly through Upwork. 

Best regards and thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kaid,

Please note that Payoneer is a third-party payment vendor and that Payoneer fees and requirements vary by country. For more on withdrawal timing, fees, and restrictions, click here and you can contact Payoneer for more information about your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
e7f56da4
Community Member

I got a message from upwork that my payoneer Debit card will be shipped soon. I was given order number, let me know is it true, and how long will it take?

Hi Ahmed,

If you recently applied for a card, it can take up to 25 business days to receive the Payoneer Debit MasterCard. You can contact Payoneer to expedite the process with an added fee.

~ Joanne
Upwork
e7f56da4
Community Member

According thi image, is my payoneer attached with Upwork?

Hi Ahmed,

Please allow up to 3 days for the verification on your payment method to be completed. Once this is done, our team will reach out to you directly with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths