🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Original Account Deleted
Page options
penelope_pcparis
Community Member

Original Account Deleted

As I had not been receiving work on this platform for a few months, although I was submitting proposals for some projects, I received an email from Upwork recently to make some changes to my account and in the process it appears to has been cancelled and my ratings and feedback and precious messages from two past clients have now completely disappeared. There was no warning that I was about to loose or cancel my account. I thought I was just updating to the latest version.  This is extremely frustrating and annoying. Could someone guide me as to how I can retrieve an reinstate past feedback and messages from my original account which now longer appears visible on the platform.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Penelope,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on the name next to this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for your deleted account?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
2fda2fc4
Community Member

I have this problem too---I am a client. Account has completely disappeared. I never got a confirmation e-mail when I signed up, so absolutely no emails from you guys, and I don't understand what the f. Please someone respond so I can provide my information to figure out what in the sam hill happened!!!

Hi Landon,

Please send me a PM with more infomration so I can check. You can click on my name to send a PM. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members