🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Outdated certification support list
Page options
6e0d56df
Community Member

Outdated certification support list

I just have a bad experience related to Upwork verifying my certification. Cisco has replaced its CCIE Routing and Switching certification by a new name called CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, to reflect its content change and catch up with the market trend. It has been widely discussed among all Cisco forum for almost a year and the replacement was completed back in Apr 2020, 4 months ago. All Cisco CCIE system and documentation has updated for that. When I just tried to evaluate my CCIE enterprise Infrastucture on my Upwork profile, I got the support feedback that "CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure is not suppoted, while only CCIE Routing and switching is on our support list.". 

Given the current fast-pacing IT trend, I am very surprised that Upwork cannot pick up a simple certification name change after it was done back in 4 months ago. What makes it feel bad is that I have even sent the Upwork support the cisco link related to it (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/expert/ccie-rou...), and they still insisted that "Please wait until the new certification is supported". Could anyone from Upwork in this community look into it? 

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Kong Lam,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members