cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outrageous requirement for submitting feedback for releasing funds held in escrow back to client

Lee C Member Since: Sep 25, 2015
21 of 26

Exactly. You work on your clients' timelines. Imposing a timeline on the length a contract can stay open only makes sense from a bookkeeping view.

Yes, feedback being tied to funds and other processes is an imposition, IMO.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 26

Hi All,

We appreciate the discussion and will share feedback you shared on this thread about closing fixed-price contracts with an Escrow refund and providing feedback. 

That said, please keep conversations professional and avoid personal attacks. A few comments here have been edited or removed for  Community Guidelines.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Steve B Member Since: Dec 4, 2015
23 of 26

Valeria K wrote:

Hi All,

We appreciate the discussion and will share feedback you shared on this thread about closing fixed-price contracts with an Escrow refund and providing feedback. 

That said, please keep conversations professional and avoid personal attacks. A few comments here have been edited or removed for  Community Guidelines.

Thanks Valeria for responding and promising to share the feedback. At least two others voiced similar concerns in this thread.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
24 of 26

How annoying! I took my dog for a walk and missed all the "edited for community guidelines". I feel quite deflated. Smiley Tongue

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
25 of 26

Nichola L wrote:

How annoying! I took my dog for a walk and missed all the "edited for community guidelines". I feel quite deflated. Smiley Tongue

The bits I saw were the same old same old. You didn't miss anything, really.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
26 of 26

All,

This thread has been closed for further replies.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS