🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Over 24 hours Mpesa Delay
Page options
calebmwangi
Community Member

Over 24 hours Mpesa Delay

Hey, 

I withdrew over 24 hours ago via Mpesa, the transaction was approved but nothing on my Mpesa wallet, everything alright? Please check this up and advise accordingly. I reached out yesterday but no response came forth. 

Please, 

Thanks, 
Caleb

59 REPLIES 59

Hello, My Mpesa transactions have really delayed and it was urgent. Can I have a reversal? So that I can withdraw with my local bank, please.

Hi Sharon,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the funds to be loaded on your account. If you still haven't received the funds after 24 hours, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It has been 4 days hence past the 24 hours you are telling me. Kindly work on it. 

Hi Sharon,

Could you please the Transaction ID (go to Reports > Transaction History)  with me so that we are sure that we are talking about the same transaction? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Transaction ID- 320010821

Got an email saying payment has been processed but I haven't received the money yet. Mpesa have told me to contact you

Hi Sharon,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your funds. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you. I will be waiting. Please do it as soon as possible. 

I did withdraw money from Upwork to Mpesa. It is past 24 hours and I have not received the money. What do I do. My email is**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Victor,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
harodavid96
Community Member

Hello, please help it been more than 24hours and I've not received my already processed Mpesa payment.

Hi David,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you. Looking forward to it. I'm close to hitting the 48 hr mark.

eotwori
Community Member

Hello

I withdrew some funds from my Upwork account through MPESA but I have not received any cash yet 24 hours limit has elapsed. Normally it takes less than 3 hours before I receive my cash. I have contacted MPESA but they have asked me to contact Upwork ( my Service provider). 

the transaction IDs are as indicated below.  

320072705 (MPESA)

320101210 (MPESA)

320796937 (Local account)

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi EDWIN,

I checked this for you and you already have a support ticket related to this concern. Please allow time for our team to update your ticket. If you have any additional questions or information please post them on your exiting ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
engjamuh
Community Member

Hi, Customer Support. I withdrew money from Up work to M-PESA but I have not received it yet. Kindly help. It is now past 24 hours.

Hi Jamlick,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will soon follow up on your support ticket to assist you further with withdrawing your funds. You can access your ticket here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
gmigiro
Community Member

I have had two of my transactions reversed and was wondering if the mpesa payment system is back to normal?

omido99
Community Member

I don`t know about the rest but for me, I feel very frustrated. I expected upwork being a big company to resolve this issue by the past Monday. It is now Wednesday and Friday will be here soon. I will need to withdraw some funds but I am not sure if I should or not. To cry out loud since Friday last week those are 4 Working Business days. So how will I know if Upwork-Mpesa withdrawal method is safe or not. Please I humbly request the cash. I have bills, I have issues and COVID is rampant here. Please consider our situation and assist accordingly. 

rodgy22
Community Member

Hello there. Yesterday, I withdrew funds from my Upwork to my MPESA number and although the transaction was successful, I have not yet received the funds. What could be the issue?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rodgers,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths