🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Over Charged
Page options
17bae5f1
Community Member

Over Charged

I was suppose to get charged $200; however, I got charged $309 in addition to another $300. I tried calling, got a voicemail. I emailed you and I've not received a response. 

Another Bill was suppose to be for $60, I got charged $61.80!

Can you please help. 

Thank you

Ava Edwards

6 REPLIES 6
tlbp
Community Member

Charged by whom and for what?

17bae5f1
Community Member

The Freelancer finished the first job. He delivered, I authorized the amount of $200 

However my Gov. Card was charged $309 and another $300! 

Hi Ava,

I checked your account and it looks like the other charge was supposed to be for the second milestone that has been created. You can check them here. It looks like the contract has ended, and I can see that you currently have an escrow balance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
17bae5f1
Community Member

You charged my card: $9 ; $309; $300; $200 Charges all on June Beth! $61.80 should have been $60 that Was May 28th. I would really prefer if I can receive an email from rework Representative /Billing Department . Thank you

I only Signed for $200 and $60

petra_r
Community Member

Ava E wrote:

$61.80 should have been $60

There is a 3% processing fee, so $60 becomes $61.80 and $300 becomes $309

It also sounds (from a moderator's response in another of your 3 (!) threads) that you created a second milestone for the additional amount, which you can see here.

Don't create three different threads about the same issue, just stick to one so you can actually see and benefit from the answers you're given.

Hi Ava,

Petra is right. Clients are charged a 3% fee on all payments. This fee goes toward payment processing and administration costs. To assist you further, I have requested the help of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members