🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Overdue date for pending payment
Page options
lovelyqueen
Community Member

Overdue date for pending payment

Hi.

I'm kinda having a problem with my transaction history. My pending payment is scheduled today, October 6, 2020. However, why is it still still on grey highlight and says pending? I need to withdraw my earnings as soon as possible today for personal reason. The payment already undergo the 5 days on hold for security purposes. My preferred method, which is Paypal has undergo 3 day on hold already. What seems to be the problem? How long should I wait?

I'm new here hence guidance about this matter is greatly appreciated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lovely,

Please note that payment usually becomes available for the freelancer to withdraw at 12am UTC on the date that's showing in the Transaction History Report.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lovely,

Please note that payment usually becomes available for the freelancer to withdraw at 12am UTC on the date that's showing in the Transaction History Report.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi. Thank you so much for the response. I was able to withdraw the service fee from my client but the payment for the fixed price that is also due today, I can't withdraw. It's not on grey highlights anymore and there's no more pending stated. I checked on my payment method, but the money that is in there is for the service only. Please help.

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Lovely M wrote:

Hi.

I'm kinda having a problem with my transaction history. My pending payment is scheduled today, October 6, 2020. However, why is it still still on grey highlight and says pending? I need to withdraw my earnings as soon as possible today for personal reason. The payment already undergo the 5 days on hold for security purposes. My preferred method, which is Paypal has undergo 3 day on hold already. What seems to be the problem? How long should I wait?

I'm new here hence guidance about this matter is greatly appreciated.

Upwork operates on UTC, so it's currently 7:45 p.m. on 5 October, even though it's 6 October where you are.

rverang
Community Member

Lovely M wrote:

My pending payment is scheduled today, October 6, 2020.

It will be available 8am, our time (PH).

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members