🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: PAN CARD !
Page options
b5d32d1c
Community Member

PAN CARD !

I have filled my tax information.
After that I went to the ‘get paid’ option to set up my payment method.
I chose the ‘Direct to local bank’ option.
I filled out all the information but I did not have a pan card so I left that empty.
But it is not processing me information, it keeps asking me to fill out.
I tried everything.
Please could someone help me with this

19 REPLIES 19
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prarthan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your payment method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Even I am facing the same issue. I dont have a PAN Card..I want to get paid through local bank but the pan card entry is mandatory. please help

Hi Shaik,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
50baa682
Community Member

Hi, I'm a freelancer in Upwork. I'm trying to link my paypal account to upwork to get paid, but since that account is of my sister; I'm getting a beneficiary name mismatch. How can i withdraw the funds?

Hi Madhavam,

To use PayPal, you must make sure that your verified name on Upwork matches the name on your PayPal account. You can find information on all of the available payment methods here.

~Andrea
Upwork
anikaiit
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue. I dont have a PAN card so I am unable to get paid through local bank.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anikait, 

It sounds like you cannot add a payment method because you don't have a PAN number. Is that correct? Could you please let us know what is shown on your screen when you try to add a payment method? 

~ Avery
Upwork
anikaiit
Community Member

I chose the 'get paid' option

and then I chose 'direct to local bank' option as a method to recieve the money

I filled out all the other details realted to my bank account except for the PAN number as I dont have one.

but  I am unable to proceed foreward as it is a mandatory field to be filled.

I have filled my tax information.
After that I went to the ‘get paid’ option to set up my payment method.
I chose the ‘Direct to local bank’ option.
I filled out all the information but I did not have a pan card so I left that empty.
But it is not processing me information, it keeps asking me to fill out.
I tried everything.
Please could someone help me with this

Hi Anikait,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
2591126f
Community Member

I am not a freelancer so cannot tell you what the issue is.

But if it is held due to PAN number, You can get one issued  almost instantly if you have an AADHAR number.

Search for e-PAN in case you do not know that already.

jishnooo
Community Member

When i fill out my bank details 

they are asking for a pan card number 

but i dont have one 

i think all the payment options inculding paypal requires pan card

i only have an aadhar card 

can anyone help me?

Hi Jishnu,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi

I want to add a payment method to local bank, but am not able to because of mandatory PAN. Can you please help me with this.

Thanks

Abhinav

Hi Abhinav,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Just to confirm, you're not able to add it because you currently don't have PAN? If so, you may wish to consult with a trusted tax expert or advisor since this is required for you to be able to receive your earnings in your local bank. Alternatively, you can check this help article for more information on the available payment methods.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8efb1e54
Community Member

How to apply Aadhaar card in upwork verification shouti upload only front image or both side please help

Hi Roshan,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8efb1e54
Community Member

can i upload Aadhaar card for  id verification

Hi Roshan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The documents we accept include passport, national ID card (NIC/CNIC), driver's license, NBI Clearance (Philippines only), tax ID, voter ID, postal ID, or any other valid government-issued photo ID that meets these criteria.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths