🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: PAYMENT DELAYED AND NOT REVERSED BACK TO ...
Page options
eodundo
Community Member

PAYMENT DELAYED AND NOT REVERSED BACK TO MY UPWORK ACCOUNT

Hi there, I've been waiting for more than 15 hours for my payment via M-Pesa to be completed. 

I tried reaching out to customer support and it's now 5 hours without a single reply. 

Why can't the funds get reversed so that I can opt for another payment method?

Can someone help here? Many thanks and chat soon! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Evance,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet. Please note that it typically takes up to 24 hours on weekdays or the next business day on weekends for a withdrawal to be received on your end. You can check this help article to learn more. Regarding your support ticket, note that the team replies to tickets in the order they're received, but you can rest assured the team will get back to you to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Evance,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet. Please note that it typically takes up to 24 hours on weekdays or the next business day on weekends for a withdrawal to be received on your end. You can check this help article to learn more. Regarding your support ticket, note that the team replies to tickets in the order they're received, but you can rest assured the team will get back to you to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Also remember that it's a holiday and most banks will not post many kinds of payments until Tuesday.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths