🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: PAYMENT PROBLEM
Page options
91f2a496
Community Member

PAYMENT PROBLEM

Hi everyone,

I work with a client through Project Catalog. I did a job for her and it's been over two weeks since. After I finished, I requested payment from my client several times. The payment transaction was not completed successfully on the 3rd time. It appears that money was transferred to her bank account. I also don't see the money being transferred. How can this problem be solved?

Project Catalog is a new application, but it contains many bugs. Therefore, misunderstandings can appear between the freelancer and the customer.

We would appreciate it if a competent person could help.

Cheers,

Kübra Y.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hello Kubra,

I checked and noticed that the work is not submitted using the 'Submit work for payment' button. Once a freelancer submits the work to the client using the 'Submit work for payment' button on your project catalog page, the client has 14 days to review and approve it, just like with our fixed-price contracts. If after 14 days the client takes no action, the funds in escrow will be automatically released to the freelancer. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
anreed
Community Member

I have a similar issue. My client said that she made a $40 payment for work I did for her through the Catalog. Though a chat was created and I submitted work through the chat, I never saw that a contract was started or where I could submit the work for approval. My client is concerned that she made a payment that I didn't receive. Is there a way for her to get a refund?

Hi Alicia,

It would be best for your client to reach out to us directly to clarify any concerns they may have. They can visit our support page and click on the "?" icon on the bottom left corner to get assistance.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
anreed
Community Member

Thank you! I had her contact you. It appears to be a client user issue, as no project was actually started and no payment was made.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members