🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PAYMENT REJECTED
Page options
99aba176
Community Member

PAYMENT REJECTED

I tried to withdraw my upwork funds to my local bank account but the payment was rejected and the payment method was rejected. I noticed then that I was using my middle name as first name which is different from the first name on my bank account. Could this be the reason why the payment was rejected??

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mipaparazzi
Community Member

You will need to change your upwork name to match your bank name that is the way to make it accept what you want to do. I had to change mine too.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
mipaparazzi
Community Member

You will need to change your upwork name to match your bank name that is the way to make it accept what you want to do. I had to change mine too.

Thank you Fortune. That should definitely be the reason.

You're welcome

Hi Mayowa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I have been trying to get my money for so long now, I'm utterly frustrated. Upwork keeps rejecting my payment method for different reasons that I keep scrambling to amend I even went ahead to create a whole new  account and it has just been rejected. I just want the money I worked for. Please I need this fixed asap.

0c2c50ca
Community Member

I have been trying to get my money for so long now, I'm utterly frustrated. Upwork keeps rejecting my payment method for different reasons that I keep scrambling to amend I even went ahead to create a whole new  account and it has just been rejected. I just want the money I worked for. Please I need this fixed asap.

Hi Emmaterry,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members