🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PAYMENT REQUEST
Page options
shierrastudios
Community Member

PAYMENT REQUEST

Hi, I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm a bit confused as to where exactly my money is, I've finished my work for my client, but after that my client didn't reply to my message. I see on the page menu : MY JOB > PAYMENT REQUEST >
Budget$ 100.00
In Escrow$ 100.00
Paid Milestones$ 0.00
Remaining$ 100.00
Total Earnings$ 0.00.

please help me, this is my first job and first time using Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mahendra P wrote:

Hi, I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm a bit confused as to where exactly my money is, I've finished my work for my client, but after that my client didn't reply to my message.

You properly submitted the work using the "submit work for payment button" only yesterday.

It is weekend!

If your client stays unresponsive, the money is released to you 14 days after you clicked on "submit for payment" (clicking on "resubmit" resets the 24 day countdown.)

Just wait. One day (at the weekend, especially) is nothing at all.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Mahendra P wrote:

Hi, I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm a bit confused as to where exactly my money is, I've finished my work for my client, but after that my client didn't reply to my message.

You properly submitted the work using the "submit work for payment button" only yesterday.

It is weekend!

If your client stays unresponsive, the money is released to you 14 days after you clicked on "submit for payment" (clicking on "resubmit" resets the 24 day countdown.)

Just wait. One day (at the weekend, especially) is nothing at all.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Thank you Petra R,
sorry for that, i don't know about that.
thanks again, Very helpfull 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members