🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: PAYMENT STILL NOT PROCESSED
Page options
ronald_pedrigal
Community Member

PAYMENT STILL NOT PROCESSED

Hello, can somebody help me. I withdraw funds using "Get Paid Now" button on January 3 but until now, I have not received that my withdrawal is being processed. I talked to my fellow freelancers and they say that I should receive an email that the payment has been processed at least 5 hours after withdrawing funds.

37 REPLIES 37
ronald_pedrigal
Community Member

Surprisingly, I have received an email after I posted this. This is solved. 

zaibi4038
Community Member

b Irshad
Jan 24, 11:29 PM PKT

I requested payment from my up work account which usually processed and transferred to my bank account after 15 or 30 minutes of the request. But today i did not get an email of payment process yet i.e (We have processed you're payment request submitted on (date) through our payment processor, Transfast) after 7 hours.
Please assist me as soon as possible. Its urgent.
Regard

Hi Shahzaib,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already reached out to our team directly regarding the funds you withdrew. I can confirm that one of our agents has already updated the ticket with more information. Please check the response from our team, and feel free to post any questions you have on the ticket so the agent can assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, This delay is at your end or my country bank?

Hi Shahzaib,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you,  actually first time I'm feeling insecure Smiley Sadat upwork that I'll lost my payments.  Is there any live chat facility ? please let me know

Hi Shahzaib,

Due to the number of users, we can't offer live chat support to all users at all times. We do provide many other ways to get answers and information about the site including Help Center articles, Hiring Headquarters, and Community.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar. I've tried to withdraw some of my balance yesterday but i still have not recieved the email that says "YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED" what should i do?

petra_r
Community Member

Erfan S wrote:

i still have not recieved the email that says "YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED" what should i do?

Wait. It's a holiday weekend. Wait until Monday.

hamedmtn
Community Member

Ok thanks

Hi Joanne.. Can you also please check my account. I have widraw funds on jan 1 and still not processed. Thanks

Hi Maelyn,

Please, note that there is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds and with January 1st being a bank holiday, some delays are expected. If you don't receive your funds within 8 business days, please let us know.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello Valeria,

I've requested a withdraw on sept. 7 to local Bank transfer. But my withdraw still not proceed. I've sent mail to upwork support 3 days ago and they still not reply and didn’t solve the issue. Can you please check the issue and solve the problem?

Regards,

Md Rafsanjany

Hello! I also have the same concern now. I withdrew from my account today but did not recieve any email that it os being processed from upwork which before happens a few minutes after withdrawing.

Hoping for your quick reply. Thank you!

Hi has your problem been resolved? I experienced the same today for from my agency and freelancer account. Withdrawn funds, received notifs of confirmation request but it seems Upwork has not processed my withdrawal request after 8 hours. No email received re: processing of payments. Is there a US Holiday today? 

Hi Krisna,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear you have not received your withdrawal yet. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our agents just recently replied to you. You can access your support tickets here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b53f683a
Community Member

Hi Luigi! I withdraw my funds on January 18 but until now I am I have not received that my withdrawal is being processed. 

Hoping for your quick reply!

Hi Queen,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Maelyn D wrote:
Can you also please check my account. I have widraw funds on jan 1 and still not processed.

There is nothing to check. "Direct to local bank" transactions take 2-5 business days to process. You are on business day 0. The 1st was a bank holiday, now it is the weekend.

nedjuan
Community Member

Hi Upwork friends,

I clicked on Get paid and got the notification that I already withdrawn my pay but i did not get the email showing it has been processed. Please Help

Regards,
Maria

Hi Maria,

I can see that you already reached out to our team regarding this issue and one of our agents assisted you directly. Please feel free to follow-up on your open ticket and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I made a withdrawal today, still have not recieved a process payment email.

Hi Andrew,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

I've requested a withdraw on sept. 7 to local Bank transfer. But my withdraw still not proceed. I've sent mail to upwork support 3 days ago and they still not reply and didn’t solve the issue. Can you please check the issue and solve the problem?

Regards,

Md Rafsanjany

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello! I also have the same concern now. I withdrew from my account today but did not recieve any email that it os being processed from upwork which before happens a few minutes after withdrawing.

mhadi100
Community Member

Hi my payment is requested but not processed since 7 days. I have tried to request with another method but not recieving it.

Can you please check.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. Direct to Local Bank withdrawal may take up to four business days to process. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that weekend and bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect processing fund withdrawal. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
f493a296
Community Member

Hi, I also just withdrew my funds yesterday, still no payment processed notification. Please see to it.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Neelam, 

I checked the transaction you're referring to and can see that the withdrawal has been initiated. If you don't receive the email within the next 48 hours, please let us know so that our team can look into it for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
00221a29
Community Member

Hi, 

I've withdrawn some funds yesterday but it's still not processed. Usually the payment gets processed within few hours of withdrawal. Kindly assist.

Hi Ria,

please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.
~ Joanne
Upwork
aakash49
Community Member

Hello! 
I am facing a similar Issue with my withdrawl on 9th June, 2023.
I recieved the Withdrawl Confirmation email but Iam yet to recieve the "Your payment has been processed." Email from Upwork. It has already been 4 days since i submitted my withdrawl request can anybody from the community assist me on what to now?

Hi Aakash,

I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your funds. checked and can confirm that the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct-to-local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if, after eight business days, the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

For now, feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
aakash49
Community Member

Hello Arjay, It might have been successful but if it was why did I not receive the "Your payment has been processed." Email from Upwork.
Please Advice!

Hi Aakash,

Thank you for your response and confirmation. I can also see that you've been communicating with the team about your concern and a support ticket has been set up with it. We highly suggest you continue coordinating with the team through that ticket here so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Facing the Exact same issue. I have been using the same payment method without changing anything now, Suddenly for 2 of my transactions the withdrawals got rejected with reason unable to apply. Checked in with my bank thrice they found no issue, physically visited the bank and they verified that my bank account was active, up and running without any issues.

I tried to go through all the payment setting again today tallied them with my details still found no discrepancy but still my payment wont process. I have already lost 2$ and Am on the way to losing 2$ more. Created a support ticket but what i always get are generic replies. Tbh iam exhausted and frustrated from the replies i get from the support which dont state the actual issue and redirect you to a Webpage stating for further queries read this and that etc.

In Essence i would like a reimbursement of my withdrawl fee and a proper answer to why the payments keep getting rejected if everything on my banks part is right!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths