🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PENDING PAYMENT ISSUE
Page options
sharmaanupam96
Community Member

PENDING PAYMENT ISSUE

My client paid me 30$ today but it's showing 7.92$ pending and our contract ended, am i not getting the 30$ or what is wrong? Please help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Anupam,

Please keep in mind that posting private details publicly in our Community is not allowed. Please refer to the guide I`ve shared and the information Petra shared in her post to learn more about under what stage your funds are. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Anupam S wrote:

My client paid me 30$ today 

How long ago? The Reports page only updates every hour or so.

Almost 3-4 hours from now

Here's the screenshot, also he had paid me a 10$ bonus too.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hello Anupam,

Your manual hours at the moment are under the Work in Progress stage. When you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time you have tracked in the previous week. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your concern and I've read the article, I just wanted to know if I'm getting the full payment on Monday or not? Because report updates every hour but its still showing 7.92$ from 3-4 hours from now.

Anupam S wrote:
Thanks for your concern and I've read the article, I just wanted to know if I'm getting the full payment on Monday or not?

You don't get it on Monday. The client is charged on Monday. The money stays in "In Review" until Friday next week, then it moves to Pending and finally to Available the following Wednesday. 

Anupam S wrote:
 Because report updates every hour but its still showing 7.92$ from 3-4 hours from now.

That's the bonus your client paid, which went straight to Pending. You are looking at the wrong tab. You are looking at "Pending" - Look at "In Progress" because the current work week has not yet ended.

I've attached the screenshot please have a look. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Anupam,

Please keep in mind that posting private details publicly in our Community is not allowed. Please refer to the guide I`ve shared and the information Petra shared in her post to learn more about under what stage your funds are. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members