cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PH Contractors - Delay in payment (BPI)?

Highlighted
Louievan S Member Since: Apr 28, 2012
1 of 22
Okay guys, so I withdrew on 10/30 (Wednesday). Funds normally arrive Friday - 4am. But since Friday is a holiday (Nov 1 - All Saints Day), I expected the funds will be delayed for 1 more business day. But now it's already Wednesday and I still haven't gotten it. I checked with a fellow and it's the same thing. Any PH contractors who are using BPI who are experiencing this? Would be glad if someone from oDesk can help. I contacted but no response yet.
Highlighted
Karel Shayne A Member Since: May 9, 2011
2 of 22
Same with me and the rest... You're not alone. Lets just wait for the funds to arrive. Smiley Sad https://www.odesk.com/community/node/31774
Highlighted
Abegail A Member Since: Jan 11, 2011
3 of 22
Same here. I'm using BDO.
Highlighted
Wendell Lou L Member Since: Jul 23, 2013
4 of 22
I have also requested payment in Odesk last Nov. 1 and money hasn't arrived in my BPI account til now. Tsk.
Highlighted
Jane A Member Since: Nov 14, 2012
5 of 22
Have you experience delay too, prior before Nov 1 withdrawal? Did you already withdraw LFT before, in BPI ? This is my first job in odesk. My first transaction. If I may ask, did BPI credited your funds last July 2013?
Highlighted
Jane A Member Since: Nov 14, 2012
6 of 22
I also experience the delay. I withdraw my fund last Oct 31. 10 am. Is there any problem with the LFT via odesk to BPI? Any announcement regarding this? My co workers said that they withdraw the fund,same date with mine. And they successfully get it in the bank. Union Bank. How is this possible? Is BPI not crediting odesk funds for LFT?
Highlighted
Fe M Member Since: Oct 4, 2012
7 of 22
me too..I'm relying much to this, its my only source of income, hope oDesk will do something immediately Smiley Sad
Highlighted
irianne teriz c Member Since: Oct 29, 2009
8 of 22
I have been sending ODesk message for already ten times abbot this delay in LFT . BPI DELAYED AGAIN FOR 9 DAYS ALREADY., BPI SAID IT IS ODESK FAULT. MY CLIENT IS GETTING SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS . SHE WANTS TO TRANSFER TO ELANCE ALREADY. ODESK PLEASE REPLY TO MY MESSAGES AND FACILITATE OUR LFT PLEASE
Highlighted
Jose Carlo D Member Since: Sep 21, 2012
9 of 22
I withdrew mine on Nov 6, unfortunately I didn't receive any payment until now. I hope they will be able to resolve this if there's any issue on LFT.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Francisco F Member Since: Nov 13, 2010
10 of 22
It was about this time last year that my LFTs to BPI were being delayed. I got so irritated that I decided to change banks. Since I started using UnionBank EON late last year, I've rarely experienced delays. My Nov. 6 pay hit my EON account on Nov. 7 right on schedule.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS