cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP tests

Miguel G Member Since: Jun 17, 2014
1 of 4
As a freelancer, I recall that a few years ago there used to be tests for PHP4 and PHP5 but it seems that is no longer the case. Right now I could only find a test entitled 'PHP Frontend Developer Test v2' whose purpose is rather obscure. What's even stranger is that I've seen on some freelancers' profile pages that they passed said PHP4/PHP5 tests. They're not available (anymore?) and yet freelancers can still benefit from showing they took and passed the tests? Why have standard PHP tests been pulled and and is oDesk planning on bringing them back?
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4
Hi Miguel, Thanks for reporting the issue with PHP test's name. Our Team will fix the name shortly as well as the test description. If you want to showcase your PHP skills, that is the test to take though.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Miguel G Member Since: Jun 17, 2014
3 of 4
Thanks for your reply. What happened to the "old" PHP4 and PHP5 tests? Also, why is it that the PHP4/5 tests still show up on some freelancers' profiles if they're not valid anymore?
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4
Thank you for your questions, Miguel. Our team is continually improving the quality of tests and believes the current one is a better assessment of a freelancer's skills in this area than the previous ones.
~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS