🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PLEASE HELP ASAP - Upwork is not sending an e...
Page options
c302d44f
Community Member

PLEASE HELP ASAP - Upwork is not sending an email!

Good day,

I was trying to log into my account, but UpWork says that it has been compromised. It also said that it will send me an email so I can secure and access my account. Multiple resends later, I am still not getting any email.

I have checked my spam folder, my filters, blocked domains, cleared all my browsing history, cookies, cache, etc., tested my email to see if it's working using other (multiple) addresses, and have verified that it's working, but to no avail, it still hasn't received the email from UpWork.

I registered for a new account just to post this. Please help. I really need to log in today. 

Here's the email of my original account: 

**Edited for community guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
c302d44f
Community Member

Thank you for editing out my email per community guidelines, but I still need help. 

JoanneP

Hi Virna,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
c302d44f
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I really appreciate all of the attention you've been giving my concern. It helps calm me down somewhat.

Yes, you're right, I have already submitted a ticket. I also understand that these things can take a while. I am just maxing out all the available avenues in the hopes of making the right people aware that I have an urgent concern and sincerely need assistance. 

Update: I just checked that my ticket hasn't even been assigned to anyone yet. At the very least, is it possible to just withdraw that account's money to its linked PayPal? We just desperately need it today. I don't even care how long it takes for Upwork to allow me to change my password anymore. 

Hi Virna,

Please allow our team time to review your case. They review tickets in the order that they are received. You can be sure that one of our agents will update you directly on your ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members