cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Christine H Member Since: Apr 24, 2015
1 of 6

What happen to odesk customer support now who are handling suspended accounts? Are they still working on it? how many months? years do we need to wait ? i've re-submitted all documents you need and even created a video clip as their request.. and then what?

Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
2 of 6

I know someone that gave up Woman Sad the freelancer joined oDesk specifically to work on a project from one of my client’s.

I understand the need to check new accounts, but it should not take so long.

Christine H Member Since: Apr 24, 2015
3 of 6

So disappointing. We contractors work efficiently with all honesty and integrity so we can get good ratings and build up our profile, and your account will be suspended for just one mistake and they could not even justify the reason why. and need to wait for a long time for investigation and verification for the ID. Well ill just wait and see what will happen if this issue will not resolved then better to use other platform who valued their contractors.

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
4 of 6

I suspect you have come at a time when the new connects system might mean a lot of freelancers are trying to create a duplicate account so they can get more connects. Remember, some of them were used to 750 applications a month. Now they have sixty. I would send an email to support and if you are a plus member I would call.

Community Guru
Aleksandra K Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
5 of 6

I had a similar issue last month but I have managed to sort it out. I would suggest you to wait for a while (It took them one week to reinstall my account). I think it all depends on the reason for the suspension. In my opinion it takes them a little longer to reply, as the ticket is handled by different people. Make sure to do whatever they ask you to do and everything will be fine. I know how frustrating it might be but we have to patient Smiley Very Happy

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Christine,

Sorry about the delay. I'll follow up with the team about your ID verification and suspension of your account.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS