🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PROBLEM IN CHAT ROOM WHILE USING UP-WORK APP
Page options
umer9129
Community Member

PROBLEM IN CHAT ROOM WHILE USING UP-WORK APP

Dear all hope you are fine. 

I am facing problem while using Upwork app for communication with my clients. In chat room write text message option is disable only call or attachment option is available. But while i use desktop version, everthing is fine. For detail see the attached screenshot of mobile app of Upwork.

Waiting for the response from the seniors.

Regards,

Umer K.

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umer, 

Once you type something in the message field (where "Write a message..." is displayed), the "send" button should turn from grey to green. Have you tried typing something to test it? 

Please also make sure that you have the most updated version of the Android System WebView app or the Google Chrome app on your device (if you are using an Android phone). Some issues may be caused by an outdated version of the Android System WebView or the Google Chrome app.

~ Avery
Upwork
umer9129
Community Member

Thanks Avery for your replay.

I tried many time to click and type on different chat rooms in upwork app but invain. and on my android device, every app runnig smoothly. 

Regards,

Umer K.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umer, 

Thanks for sharing this. Could you please confirm if the  Android System WebView app or the Google Chrome app on your device is the latest version?

~ Avery
Upwork
penzeus
Community Member

Hi Umer, I am having this same issue with my Upwork mobile app. Hopefully it gets rectified as soon as possible

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Olumide,

Just to confirm, did you try to reinstall our mobile app? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
umer9129
Community Member

Hy Olumide A, I try to use the app on latest Android version device it works fine on it.

Umer K.

umer9129
Community Member

Avery not the latest version.

Regards,

Umer K.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members