🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Having issues with name change
Page options
4a98fc8f
Community Member

PROFILE NAME

hello !

please read till the end ,

I mistakenly used my nickname instead of real name while making my profile but I got to know for verification I need to show my real name which I am absolutely ok with. I  have already sent a request for name change which will be reviewed in next 48 hours. I have to apply for verification aswell but I will have to wait until my name updates . please review my request and update my name ASAP so I can verify myself.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Anna,

I checked and it looks like your name change request is already approved. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you can see your name updated on your end? 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Anna,

I checked and it looks like your name change request is already approved. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you can see your name updated on your end? 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
631105c5
Community Member

I HAVE SUBMITTED SAME ISSUES AND FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS MY ISSUE HASNT BEEN RESOLVED PLEASE HOW CAN IT BE SOLVED BECAUSE I AM LOOSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK HERE

Hi Kobby,

I checked and it looks like our team updated your support ticket a few days ago and it remains on hold. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply directly to the team as they are the ones who can best assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
4a98fc8f
Community Member

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0in;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:8.5in 11.0in;<br> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>

Hi Anna,

I checked and your name is displayed correctly on your profile. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
bf271e49
Community Member

I recently signed into upwork with my personal google account to start some freelanceing work but when I added my bank details it showed me that there is a name mismatch, so I went to check my name in contact info and I noticed that my first name and last name was wrong and then I realized that I did not get a chance to enter my name while signing up, so I corrected my name and submitted. After a few hours I got a notification telling me that my name change request got denied. Right now, I have made a name change request once again, but I thought I would also write up my problem in this forums to get a solution soon.

Expecting a reply soon!

Hi Danushkumar,

I shared your request with the team handling your case and your name change request is approved. Let us know if need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
bf271e49
Community Member

I just checked. Thank you so much for resolving my issue!

4a98fc8f
Community Member

Yes my name has been updated.Thank you .

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths