🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Paid Plan or Paid Connect which one is be...
Page options
muddasirmunir
Community Member

Paid Plan or Paid Connect which one is better

As now we move to only paid connect so i can see only two options

a) Paid Plan cose $14.99 with 70 connects so each connect cos 14.99/70 = 0.21 Perconnect

b) We can buy individual connect 0.15 

So why go with paid plan if its chargint more? what are benefits and which plan to go better?

Also do let me know if i can buy conencts using my earning balance or should i must had to deposti funds?

3 REPLIES 3
tropicany
Community Member

The benefits are specified in the description of the paid plan...

• Your profile will never be set to hidden due to inactivity
  • Setting to keep your earnings confidential
  • View competitor bids for any job
  • Customize your profile URL

Maria P wrote:

The benefits are specified in the description of the paid plan...

• Your profile will never be set to hidden due to inactivity
  • Setting to keep your earnings confidential
  • View competitor bids for any job
  • Customize your profile URL

I based my own decision not to use the Plus plan, as follows:

• Your profile will never be set to hidden due to inactivity - not a problem, I've always got at least one job on the go
  • Setting to keep your earnings confidential - I have nothing to hide
  • View competitor bids for any job - meh, I couldn't care less what other people are bidding
  • Customize your profile URL - Now this one, I admittedly don't understand. I've heard other people saying that they like having it. Why is that? What am I missing?

florydev
Community Member

The primary reason I keep it is probably laziness. I am not always looking for work on UW so I stash up to 210 connects. It would be way cheaper to buy them.

Going private is a problem for me because I could very easily see going private if I had a project off UW. I don’t get a lot of invites though but I have had one that was worth more than the cost of FP+ for the rest of my life. Why risk it?

The only thing I can think about the private url is that it is the same as my domain name but my website is so bad I don’t really want clients going there. If it were nice it would be a great way to sell them more. But I am not interested in taking work offsite, that is very short sited thinking.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members