🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Paid for Freelance plus not reflecting in pro...
Page options
7ce41746
Community Member

Paid for Freelance plus not reflecting in profile

I have paid for Freelance plus not reflecting in profile. Used many connected to submit proposal but no luck with even interview? Any possible reasons.

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Callistus M wrote:

I have paid for Freelance plus not reflecting in profile. Used many connected to submit proposal but no luck with even interview? Any possible reasons.

What do you mean "reflecting in profile?"

It doesn't show on your profile if you choose the paid plan. It also doesn't mean you get better chances of being interviewed.

Maybe your proposals aren't very convincing?

7ce41746
Community Member

Not sure if it is not convincing with more than 200 videos or projects completed for MNC at non upwork clients. Atleast it should reach the interview stage then rejection is fine. This is technically the 3rd time I have a paid money for connects without any response on any interview. Not sure how the algorithms works. 

petra_r
Community Member

Callistus M wrote:

This is technically the 3rd time I have a paid money for connects without any response on any interview. 

It means your proposals are not appealing to the clients. Maybe they are not well written, maybe they start the wrong way so clients don't even open and read them (clients only see the first 2 lines in the list of proposals, so if those first 2 lines don't sell you, your proposal will likely not be read.)

I also think your lack of a meaningful visual portfolio is very unfortunate and detrimental. Clients don't want to download a PDF. They want to see a few projects right there on your actual profile.

That said, most new freelancers never win their first contract.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Callistus,

Every beginning can be difficult and everyone, including new freelancers, are experiencing highs and lows, but you shouldn't lose hope. You may want to consider checking out this Community board as it has many great articles to help you boost your career on Upwork and this thread to help you get started.

Let us know if you need further help with anything.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members