🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Painfully slow downloads from Client Job Post...
Page options
2add02dd
Community Member

Painfully slow downloads from Client Job Posts

Hello Managers, 

I am having this problem of painfully slow (20KB) download speeds of material from client posts. I have tried another brower. Logged out and in again. delete cookies etc. Nothing helping. taking 40 minutes to download a 62 MB files. Also i tried downloading stuff from other Job posts and its the same so not specific to one job. 

Can you please look into this. Really effecting the performance

4 REPLIES 4
williamtcooper
Community Member

Murtaza,

Agreed the site has been extremely slow all year and frequently times out in certain parts of the site. I would report your specifics to Upwork with screenshots by clicking the "Get Support" button on the bottom right of the screen. Have a great day!

NikolaS

Hi Murtaza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
2add02dd
Community Member

Dear Nikola, 

Its been the 3rd day now. Its becoming impossible to view supplied files by clients to make an offer. Can you please have a look into this. 

Regards, 

Hi Murtaza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. Feel free to update the support ticket if you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members