🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Partial funds withdraw
Page options
houssem_marsaoui
Community Member

Partial funds withdraw

Hello, I currently have 500 USD in my account and want to withdraw only 300 USD to my payoneer account ans keep the test on my Upwork balance. How do I proceed if this is possible ?
Thanks un advance.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Houssem Eddine,

You can withdraw the desired amount of your funds manually from your available balance at any time using the "Get Paid Now" option. Please go to the Settings - Get Paid and click on the Get Paid Now button. There you can choose the amount to withdraw and click on the Click Get Paid Now button. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Houssem Eddine,

You can withdraw the desired amount of your funds manually from your available balance at any time using the "Get Paid Now" option. Please go to the Settings - Get Paid and click on the Get Paid Now button. There you can choose the amount to withdraw and click on the Click Get Paid Now button. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you Bojan !

When I click Get Paid --> Get Paid Now, the only option I have is to choose the bank account. It doesn't provide space for me to choose the amount. Do you know if something has changed on Upwork?

Gillian S wrote:

When I click Get Paid --> Get Paid Now, the only option I have is to choose the bank account. It doesn't provide space for me to choose the amount. Do you know if something has changed on Upwork?

It lets you choose a partial amount in the next step.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members